Stevens Transport Benefits
Stevens Transport whole-heartedly acknowledges that its driving force serves an irreplaceable role in the continued success of the company. Please review our extensive list of driver benefits to see why Stevens Transport is the preferred carrier in the temperature-controlled transportation industry.
- Offers multiple coverage options at competitive group rates including major medical benefits for prescription drug coverage
- Offers in-network and out-of-network benefits
- Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the vision plan at no additional cost
- Offers complete coverage
- Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the dental plan at no additional cost
$50,000 Life Insurance
- A term policy is provided to employees who participate in the medical program at no additional cost
- The option to purchase additional insurance is available
- Short term and long term disability protection (Optional)
401K Savings Plan
- Employees are eligible to contribute after one year of continuous employment
- Save up to 15% of pay before taxes
- Stevens Transport will contribute 50 cents for each dollar annually (maximum contribution of $800 per employee)
- Eligibility for vacation time is effective after one year of continuous employment
- Stevens Transport observes a competitive holiday schedule
Emergency Driver Assistance Fund
- An optional emergency assistance program is run by the drivers for the drivers
- In the event of an emergency, participating drivers can apply to the program for financial support
- The program costs $1 per week and is structured to benefit the driver in the event of an unforeseen personal or professional emergency
- Stevens Transport puts the best interest of the driver first!
Personal Driver Manager
- Drivers can depend on their Driver Manager to coordinate all load logistics, assist with personal and family issues, and work with the driver to provide consistent home time
- The Driver Manager will work tirelessly to ensure that the driver succeeds at Stevens Transport
On-site Driver’s Lounge
The Stevens Transport Dallas headquarters houses a Driver’s Lounge outfitted with vending machines, laundry machines, showers, TVs, a computer room, and many more comfortable amenities for the driver.
- Drivers can travel the country with an adult passenger (18 years or older) year round
- Drivers can travel with a child guest (10 years or older) during the summer
Drive the Best Equipment on the Highway
Since the company was founded, Stevens Transport has always maintained the most luxurious, technologically-advanced, and the cleanest trucks on the road. The average age of the fleet is less than 15 months old so our drivers know they will always be operating the latest truck models in existence.
Power Unit Features
Qualcomm MCP200 unit with GPS satellite directions and mapping capabilities.
- Thermo King TriPac Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Fuel stop directions
- Cruise control
- Jake brake
- Room for a laptop computer, refrigerator, microwave, satellite TV, and plenty of storage space
- Double-wide premium stand-up sleeper bunks
- Air ride seats