After you submit the necessary items: carrier packet, insurance, W-9, and operating authority, please call 866-551-0337
to confirm that your registration is complete.
Fuel advances are offered after 3 successful on-time delivery loads. Fuel advances cannot exceed 40% of the negotiated load amount.
Unloading charges must be pre-approved by the brokerage office that you booked your load with. Accessorial charges will be settled once the load has been invoiced by your company.
Stevens Transport TL hauls a variety of refrigerated, frozen and dry commodities across the continental United States and Canada. Most of our freight requires 53 foot trailers, but we utilize 48 foot trailers on a case-by-case basis. Please confirm your trailer size with the brokerage office that you booked your load with.
Submit original paper work to:
Stevens Transport TL
ATTN: Accounts Payable
P.O. Box 279010
Dallas, Texas 75227
Original paperwork must include:
- Bills of lading for all stops signed by the receiver with the seal intact and stamped
- Lumper receipts and all delivery receipts
- No balance dues are accepted after the carrier has been paid
- Submit completed paperwork before to 15:00 CST on Friday and receive full compensation by the following Thursday
- Stevens Transport TL will always compensate its partners 7-10 days from the confirmed date of delivery
Quick Pay Program:
- Call 214-647-5128 to receive compensation within 48 business hours of emptying your trailer.
If you deliver a load for Stevens Transport TL and there are overages, shortages or damages, you must contact the office that contracted you to haul the load for disposition. Failure to do so will result in your invoice being held until the matter is cleared up.
Detention pay is offered after 2 hours (as long as you are on time for loading or unloading) and it must be documented in your paperwork when the customer pays off the in and out times on the bills. Stevens Transport TL offers $25 per hour after free time (for up to 10 hours). After 10 hours, the detention pay becomes layover pay at $250 per day. Failure to report delays at the shipper or receiver will result in short detention pay and we will involve the customer and inform them of the delays for authorization.