Our advanced telematics allows our team access to collect & analyze real-time data across our entire fleet. Ensuring product integrity is vital to our mission. Our smart trailer services provide 24/7 remote monitoring of vital trailer refrigeration operations and diagnostics. GPS tracking and geofencing ensure the exact location of customer freight and mitigate risk if a trailer is moved without authorization. our multi-million dollar telematics initiative forms the backbone of our fleet monitoring by utilizing four strategic components:
- Thermo King Trailer Tracking: Advanced trailer tracking telematics technology with real-time data points for information on the location, temperature, and other critical data for refrigerated trailers providing tight controls, safety, and security of equipment point-to-point.
- Macropoint: The platform provides automated tracking and notification capabilities with real-time location and delivery status updates, giving shippers greater supply chain visibility.
- FourKites: Cloud-based supply chain management tool offers real-time tracking and analytics for our operations team as well as shippers. The platform integrates with other supply chain technologies to provide end-to-end visibility and control over shipments.
- CoPilot: GPS navigation and mapping software providing turn-by-turn directions, trip planning, and vehicle-specific routing to help drivers navigate safely and efficiently.
These fleet telematics innovations enhance integration with supply-chain technologies, offering end-to-end visibility and control over shipments.
Our investment in Platform Science is a game changer, transforming satellite communication and combining several operational aspects into a single, integrated platform. The platform allows our technology team to develop, deploy, and manage applications for our entire fleet. For the driver, an in-cab tablet delivers real-time access to the most advanced apps for navigation, hours of service, trip planning, compliance, maintenance, and weigh station bypass and toll management. The benefits of our integrated platform include the following:
- Improved Visibility: Our team can access real-time information on the location, condition, and efficiency of trucks, drivers, and assets. This enables us to make informed choices and streamline our operations for maximum efficiency.
- Enhanced Performance: The platform encompasses a comprehensive suite of performance functionalities designed to maximize utilization, fuel optimization, navigation, asset management, and communication, and collaboration.
- Increased Efficiency: Utilization of the technology empowers our team by simplifying day-to-day operations through automation and providing real-time insights into performance and productivity.
- Flexibility: Thanks to its customizable and flexible design, we can tailor the platform to meet specific needs and requirements. We understand that every business has unique challenges and are committed to providing our customers with solutions tailored to their needs. Our platform’s versatility ensures it can adapt to changing situations, empowering our customers with the tools they need to succeed.
Our strategic combination of business intelligence, fleet telematics, and platform integrations allows Stevens Transport to deliver unparalleled customer service by providing increased operations efficiency.
Moving Our Drivers Forward
We recognize the importance of driver-focused technology in creating a safer driving experience. Stevens Transport’s fleet is 100% equipped with the latest fleet safety technology. Netradyne is a transportation technology company that provides fleet safety and driver recognition solutions using artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s solutions help fleet managers improve safety, reduce accidents, and optimize driver performance. Our adoption of Netradyne brings artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions designed to help our team improve safety, reduce accidents, and optimize driver performance.
- Driver Safety: With advanced algorithms and computer vision, the system analyzes driver behavior to provide feedback and coaching to drivers in real time.
- Accident Prevention: Predictive analytics help identify high-risk driving behaviors and help prevent accidents before they occur.
- Driver Recognition: Safe driving practices are captured to provide drivers with recognition for their performance.
- Compliance: At Stevens, safety is a top priority. The use of technology facilitates our approach to keeping our roadways safe.
At Stevens Transport, our investment in technology is a critical factor in our success. Integrating innovative solutions into our fleet makes us more efficient, productive, and environmentally responsible. Our customers benefit from improved freight visibility, a streamlined supply chain process, and enhanced customer service. As the transportation industry continues to evolve, we remain committed to innovation and technology to keep us at the forefront of the industry.
Technology That Moves
Stevens Transport is committed to advancing the performance and safety of our drivers, shippers, carriers and associates by delivering the latest technology solutions in the industry. We are a company passionate about being a leader and innovator in transportation.
Make Stevens Transport your carrier of choice. Request a freight quote and learn how your organization can harness the power of one of the most technologically-advanced fleets on the road today.